Wine & Dine
Charming on-site eateries (locally owned and operated) and places to find food items are along Corrales Road starting from the South entrance and moving north. Owners are often there to welcome you and * locations have a happy hour with excellent specials.
- Village Pizza (beer)
- Gypsie’s Courtyard for coffee and snacks
- Indigo Crow (full bar)*
- Hannah and Nate’s (no alcohol)
- Sandia Bar (full bar)
- Perea’s Tijuana Bar and Restaurant (full bar)*
- Corrales Bistro Brewery (beer and wine)*
- Las Ristras (beer and wine)*
In addition, many local New Mexican food items are available at the Frontier Mart along with beer, wine, and many staples. Snacks and cold drinks can also be found at the Corrales Pharmacy.
And be sure to check our Events calendar for Corrales Growers Market and other events where food and refreshing drinks may be featured.
Grapes grow wonderfully in Corrales and wine-making is a local art. We have four wineries with on-site vineyards and tasting rooms.
Sit on the patio, chat with your winemakers, and relax with an excellent view of the commanding Sandia mountains. Look in the Business Directory for tasting room hours. See Events for frequent special activities and promotions.
- Acequia Winery
- Pasando Tiempo Winery and Vineyards
- Corrales Winery
- Milagro Winery (by appointment only)